Lexi Lighting Kushaj Touch Table Lamp - Black
Note: Pick Up is not available on this item.
Note: Same Day Pickup may not be available on this item.
Model No.: LL-27-0170B
- H 46cm x L 30cm x W 16cm
- Colour: Black and Antique Brass
- E27, 1x60W Max (Not Included)
- On/Off Touch Switch
- Materials: Metal Base Glass Shade
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): IP20 – Indoor installation only
The Kashaj Table Lamp is a sophisticated product that will bring some class to any desk or table it is placed on. The humble design, which is available in black and antique brass, suits most home or office settings and offers a versatile antique appearance.
The Kashaj’s tinted glass lamp shade provides an ambient glow to light up a space while also directing light to the surface it is on. As the globe can be seen through the glass lampshade, a decorative bulb is a perfect choice to add extra charm to the lamp. The Kashaj Table Lamp is a touch lamp, allowing convenient and quick operation.
|Australia Wide Postage weight Range (in KGs)||Postage Rate|
|0 - 5KGs||$9.99|
|5.1 - 10KGs||$19.98|
|10.1 - 25KGs||$29.97|
|25.1 - 50KGs||$39.96|
|50.1 - 100KGs||$49.95|
Pickup is available, see homepage banner for pickup details.
9-11 Molan St Ringwood
Victoria Australia 3134.
Good Luck & Have Lots Of Fun!
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.