Lexi Lighting Adaya Rattan Pendant Light - White
Note: Pick Up is not available on this item.
Note: Same Day Pickup may not be available on this item.Model No.: LL002PL076W
- H 178cm x L 60cm x W 61cm
- Colour: White Iron, White Wash Rattan
- E27, 1x60W Max (Not Included)
- Materials: Metal and Rattan
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): IP20 – Indoor installation only
- Lead cable length: 1.5m
The Adaya Rattan Pendant Light has a unique shade shape, which separates this fitting from all other rattan fittings. It encompasses the rustic and natural appearance that all woven rattan shades give yet, adds some artistic flair with its wave and curvaceous attributes.
The Adaya Rattan Pendant Light suits both open and cozy spaces and coordinates well in a room with other rattan furniture. It is available in brown and white to give you a dark and light option to easily coordinate with home decor. The pendants base and suspension cords colours are matched to the colour of the shade
|Australia Wide Postage weight Range (in KGs)||Postage Rate|
|0 - 5KGs||$9.99|
|5.1 - 10KGs||$19.98|
|10.1 - 25KGs||$29.97|
|25.1 - 50KGs||$39.96|
|50.1 - 100KGs||$49.95|
Pickup is available, see homepage banner for pickup details.
9-11 Molan St Ringwood
Victoria Australia 3134.
Good Luck & Have Lots Of Fun!
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.